This past weekend was a busy and productive weekend here at project central.
We were able to get our light up in the master closet for a test run.
We love it!
We picked the light up at the ReStore for only $30 and gave it a couple coats of paint.
Before and After of Restore Light
Before picture of ceiling
After picture of ceiling
We still have so much more to do!
But it looks great so far!
I also managed to get in a quick mantle change.
Once again, I utilized a lot of the same items from previous displays.
As seen here
Which made it a simple switch.
I kept the old chippy window, wreath, a candle holder and boxwoods.
And added a few more items.
I found this cute little moss bunny that I had picked up a few years back.
And this broken base that originally had a bird attached to it.
Not sure when or where it broke, but I’m sure glad I saved it.
The bunny already had a hole in the bottom from where a stem/stick had been.
I did not have to do a thing to them.
They were a perfect fit!
I picked up a pair of these ceramic rabbits at a local shop for only $13.00.
That’s only $6.50 ea.
Love the crackle/antiqued look!
I removed the red berries and red ribbon from the wreath and replaced them with eggs and burlap.
I also put a couple of moss balls in a bowl on my coffee table.
Along with this rabbit tin.
And this little guy was so cute I had to put him somewhere, so here he sits in our china hutch :)