Thursday, January 31, 2013

Valentines Day Mantle

 
It has been a few years
 since I have decorated
for Valentines Day.
 
But with all the
motivation from my
favorite Blogs and 
Pinterest.
 
And
 
 
This cute banner
I found yesterday.
 
I thought I would
get back into the
 spirit of things.
 
 
So here goes......
 
 
 
I spotted this banner  
yesterday at a
local gift shop and
thought to myself,
 
self,
 
you can do
something with this.
 
 
So I snagged it up.
 
 When I got home I
started rounding up
items to add to my
 mantle in my Living Room.
 
I re-used the pots that my rosemary trees were in at Christmas time.
 
 
Popped some boxwood
balls in them.
 
 
And added a chalk heart.
 

My sister gave me the
old window frame
a few years back .
 
The wreath is also
 from my Christmas decor.

It was perfect and
I did not have to 
change a thing.

The red berries and 
ribbon fit right in with
the valentines day theme.
 
 
The candle holders are
from my back stock :)
 
(I get rid of nothing!)
 
 
 
 And the wreath has been
 floating around
this house for years.
 
 
 I found this cute
little pink ball in my
stash of old decor.
 
 
All in all I think
it turned out pretty great!
 
I am tickled pink :) 
 
 
 
 
 
Happy Thursday! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. Your comment is awaiting moderation.