Friday, November 23, 2012

Simply Christmas

 
 Christmas has to be my favorite time of year! I have to start decorating several weeks prior to get everything just right!  I cannot tell you how many holes we had to re-fill and paint with all our trial and errors.
 
 
(This little yellow table has to be one of my favorite re-do's! I will post more on that later.)
 
I'm obsessed with pine cones this year. 
 
They are in one word
 
SIMPLE
 
You can use them in place of candles
 

 
 
 
Or simply place them here ......
 
 
or there.



Here are some that I have sprayed with with a can of fake snow 
and used on one of my fireplaces
  
 
 

 
 
I love how my red pantry door fits in just perfect.
 
 
 
 
AND
  
 
how cute these vintage ornaments look in this silver bowl
 
 
 
 
and strung across the front of the fireplace in our master bedroom
 
 
 
 
......................................................................
 
Here is a sneak peak of a dresser re-do that we are working on......
 
She's bluetiful (hint, hint)
 
 

 
 






 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. Your comment is awaiting moderation.